CYNSCH worked with an early stage ecommerce startup to develop their branding, content marketing strategy, paid advertising strategy, SEO, and KPIs.
Upon the completion of the initial setup engagement, the CYNSCH team remained a part of the team for 12 months, helping generate millions of dollars of revenue through SEO, content, paid Facebook advertising, and social media.
Brand development and Visual Identity design
Creation of "brand voice"
Persona creation for target customers
Website design and implementation
Social Media account creation and management
Blog Editorial Calendar and Content Creation
Facebook Ads creation, management and measurement
Pinterest and Instagram strategies and brand standards
Product Lookbook design and creation
- 10,000+ monthly unique visitors within first 90 days
- Growth to over 100,000 monthly uniques
- Top ranked Google result for 3 key search terms
- Millions of dollars of revenue generated during engagement
B2B Services Startup
The CYNSCH team took this early stage startup's marketing from a one-page website to a fully featured brand, positioning them as the undisputed leaders in their space. This engagement was ongoing for 18 months and produced fantastic success.
Website redesign and development
Rebranding, including Logo, Visual Identity, Brand Book, Mission Statement
Investor Deck messaging and design
Content Strategy development and execution
Sales deck and customer-facing materials design and creation
- Inbound leads increased from 4-6/month to an average of 35 per month
- 15X Revenue increase
- $6.5M in venture capital raised
Nonprofit (Pro Bono)
The CYNSCH team was pivotal in the adoption and amplification of the #AuditTheVote social movement after the 2016 Presidential Election. The #AuditTheVote hashtag was adopted and magnified by public figures, elected officials, and tens of thousands of private citizens.
Social Media Strategy
Social Media Execution
Multi-channel Content Creation
Partnering across the aisle with Independents and Republicans to drive change
- Over 1 Billion unique impressions
- Over 25,000 unique Tweets
- Vote recounts launched in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania
- Pending vote recount in Florida
- $7.2M in donations from private citizens
we'd love to write your Success Story next!